Serving Jacksonville Dog Owners for ten years!
Our off-leash park is a unique 42-acre (25 acres are currently fenced) private country club providing fitness, recreational, relaxation, and socializing opportunities for both you and your dog.
?Dogs can run off-leash to their hearts’ content in a safe, controlled environment. The off-leash park offers both dogs and their people a variety of recreational and fitness amenities, including dog-swimming ponds, jogging/walking trails, and play equipment such as tunnels. Perhaps even more importantly, the off-leash park gives dogs a chance to socialize with others of their own kind.
?Regular off-leash exercise and play with other dogs will result in a healthier, happier, more well-adjusted dog. Our off-leash park features the following amenities:
- Lake Bow Wow, a 2-acre swimming lake for dogs (with a fountain!)
- 25 acres fenced with 6-foot chain link fence •Huge fields for frisbee and throwing balls
- A 4-acre shady area for those hot days
- A dog shower for muddy paws
- Barkham Woods, a 10-acre natural wooded area with nature trails around and through it
- Small dog area for dogs under 25 pounds with both sunny and shady sections, and Lake
- Fifi, a small dog swimming pond!
- Night dog: three lighted acres for use after dark (until 10 p.m.)
- Special Events: a one acre separate area that can be rented for parties, festivals, or any kind of special even
- Tunnels, tires, jumps and other fun exercise obstacles for the dog
- Park-provided tennis balls
- Use of a full agility course (for safety reasons, use of the agility equipment is restricted to those who are taking or have taken an agility course?
Dog Wood Park, 7407 Salisbury Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256
Weekdays 10:00 – 4:30, Weekends 9-5